Hey guys and girls, this is Zoe!
For this tutorial please ask your parents to help you 🙂
Now that we have covered a bit of ground with basic safety and some trading principles, let’s take a look at one of the most exciting parts – buying stuff. This is one of the most important things to get right, and it all starts with choosing the right product and the right seller (also called supplier).
In my experience, the best way to get started buying and selling online is to use an eCommerce website.
These online shops deliver to your door (in most countries) and have good prices.
Over the years I have dealt with a website called AliExpress that has a humongous selection of products. Seriously, you can find anything from horse saddles to ride-on lawnmowers! There is also a great selection of suppliers (sellers) to choose from. And choose wisely you must…
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. First things first. We need to create an account to be able to buy stuff.
Here are detailed instructions on how to set up your account
(please ask your parents for help on this one).
1. Go to www.AliExpress.com and on the right side of the home page click “Join”
2. Enter your email address (make sure you write it correctly)
3. Think of a good password (learn more about good passwords here)
4. Click “Create Account” button
5. A greeting message will appear – click “Shop Now” to start
6. WELL DONE 👏 You now have an account and can start browsing products
7. Once you had a look around the website don’t forget to click “Sign Out”
If you have any questions or would like some help – just sing out 🙂